Due to COVID-19, our classes sizes are limited to 9 students per class so the class availability will be on first come, first served basis. Therefore please refer to the information below:
1. Students are only allowed to attend “1” class per week in order to accommodate other students.
2. Each student must register to hold their spot in a particular class via email Master Trieu (firstname.lastname@example.org) with following:
a. Student’s Full Name
b. Student’s current belt
c. Class Day, Class Name (ex. “Beginners (A)” or “Class B”), Class Time
3. Due to limited class size, no make up classes will be available if the student has missed their scheduled class.
4. To reduce risk, no parents, visitors, spectators are allowed to stay during classes.
5. Students have the option to not wear a mask during class upon parent’s decision. All instructors will be wearing masks during classes.
6. Students have the option to train bare feet or wear grippy socks (ex. Skyzone Socks)
7. Please ensure that students are dressed in their uniform and used the washroom at home before coming to the class. Washrooms and Changerooms are temporarily closed and only used for emergencies only